- Total assets of MAD 402 Bn ($ 45 Bn)
- 3,331 branches, 7.4 million customers, & NIGS 2014of MAD 4.4Bn ( $ 0.9 Bn)
- BB and B rated respectively for long term and short term – stable outlook – by S&P
- 1st Financial group in the UEOMA region and a leading actor in the CEMAC region.
Advisory and Best Execution in Equity Brokerage
- In Q4-2015, ATI maintained its position as market leader with a share of 27% of total transactions i.e. MAD 15.4 Bln
- The number of clients reached 1,497 in 2015.
A skilled team of 26 members
To offer complete brokerage services and to better meet the requirements of its customers, Attijari Intermediation makes full use of extremely qualified analysts and traders and each party of the transactions is covered in the best possible conditions by the clearing experts.
Top Class Research
The Analysis and Research structure is directly held by Attijari Intermediation.
The structure provides regular production for nearly two decades.
It is famous for the quality of its publications and the relevance of its opinions at the domestic and international levels.
Attijari Intermediation (ATI) has been lead Manager and book runner of major IPOs in the Casablanca Stock Exchange since 2004.
Founded in 1994, Attijari Intermediation cumulated a 20 year experience in the field of expertise which includes sourcing flows, clearing as well as Research & Analysis.
Attijari Intermediation offers a comprehensive range of service backed up by the first banking and financial Group in Morocco.
Keep in touch !
Attijari Intermédiation 163 Avenue Hassan II 20 000 Casablanca MOROCCO